Hey Family!
So this week was pretty awesome, Rita and her family were super super super excited all week to get baptized and Sunday after church it happened, we are all so excited for them and its great to see how some people are just way prepared for the church. It was Rita (14) her brother Jailson (11) and her little sister Vitoria (9). We are still working on the mom. Actually we were working on the mom. Last night we got a call from the LZ's (zone leaders) and they told us that Elder Da Silva AND I were both getting transferred. HUGE shock for us because everything was going perfect in our area and we were having so much success. It turned out that I didn't have to go to Recife to do the transfers this time. I was transferred to the Boa Vista area...my LZ´s area! Elder King (one of my LZ's) was transferred to Recife and now I'm the LZ with Elder Ribeiro, a big awesome soccer player who is Brazilian and way cool. I have been in Garanhuns zone with him for the last 4 months so it's cool that we are comps now (whoo party!) not really a party, but this next 6 weeks is going to be way awesome. We are both super excited and it will be cool trying out the whole LZ thing. I'm pretty stoked but it was pretty sad leaving last night. We said by to a few of the members that we are closest to. But luckily, I'll still be way close and see my last area when I'm on divisions with the LD (district leader) and stake different meetings.
As for the work, a lot of contacting and miracles! As for the weather, it's the same because I'm still in Garanhuns (whoooo!!!) and the weather is great! :)
There really isn't too much to say, other than Mothers Day Skype Sunday (whooo)!! 6:00 PM will be good and we'll be happy and talking like I'm at home :)
Love you all. Things are great here. The pictures I wanted to send are being weird...or the USB is, so I'll get them off next week. I'm going to try a drop box thing to be able to send more pictures (all of them) and videos. All is well in brazil! Kiss the wonderful American ground for me ;)
With love,
Elder LeSueur
Rita, Jailson and Vitoria with Elder LeSueur & Da Silva
No comments:
Post a Comment